On our offshore platforms, in our refineries, at our lubes and chemical plants, and throughout our facilities worldwide, our people are ensuring that we continue to safely and efficiently produce the energy society needs to face this crisis, while protecting themselves and others.
- As the outbreak of COVID-19 continues to evolve, we are working with our wholesalers, retailers and their service station personnel at Exxon, Mobil and Esso service stations to implement enhanced measures for safety and convenience:
- Service stations are more frequently cleaned and sanitized, from fuel nozzles to store countertops to door handles.
- At the pump, we recommend using a mobile payment where available, such as our Exxon Mobil Rewards+™ app, to limit contact with surfaces.
- Our convenience stores represent a quick and easy resource for purchasing food and personal care items. We are focused on keeping these essential items in stock and on the shelves for you.
- Our chemical company is a leading producer of isopropyl alcohol, which is used to create a range of goods, including hand sanitizer, rubbing alcohol and other sanitization products. We are working to maximize production, and we are communicating with governments to help meet their needs and support the health sector.
- We are also a long-term supplier to the healthcare industry with highly specialized products and focused technical service. Our polymers have been developed and tested for properties specifically required for medical and pharmaceutical applications.