13 Feb. 2013
- The companies added seven license blocks in the Arctic with a total area of about 150 million acres (600,000 square kilometers) in the Chukchi Sea, the Laptev Sea and the Kara Sea;
- Rosneft is entitled to acquire share participation of 25% in the project for the development of the gas condensate field at Point Thompson, Alaska, that is...
22 Feb. 2013
- For the 19th consecutive year, the level of replenishment of hydrocarbon resources has exceeded 100%
- The increase in resources in the amount of 1.8 bln barrels of oil equivalent amounted to 115 percent of the production amount for 2012
- The replenishment of the ratio of liquid hydrocarbon resources reached 174%, increasing their...
6 March 2013
Neftegaz America Shelf LP (Neftegaz) joins ExxonMobil to explore deepwater Gulf of Mexico
11 June 2013
Today, Rosneft and ExxonMobil signed the final agreements on the establishment of an Arctic Research and Engineering Center (Arctic Center) in Russia, as well as an agreement on the joint use of technologies in different parts of the world.
21 June 2013
The formation of a cooperation framework for the implementation of projects in the Kara Sea and the Black Sea.
27 Sept. 2013
Today, Rosneft and ExxonMobil selected CB &I UK and Foster Wheeler Energy as the contractors for the initial stage of preliminary project planning as part of the planned project for liquefied natural gas in Russia’s Far East.
12 Dec. 2013
During the period between 2010 and 2040, energy demand is expected to increase by about 35%.
17 Sept. 2015
On August 22-23, volunteers from ExxonMobil took part in the 20th-anniversary annual charitable bike ride entitled SPORTS FOR GOOD in support of children with Down syndrome.
9 Dec. 2015
“Scientific and Technological Prospects” for 2015-2016 took place on November 25 at the Geography Museum at Lomonosov Moscow State University. The participants are ready for creativity and new discoveries.